Feb 23, 2009

My Bestfriend



I dedicated this poem to all my bestfriends...

She is my best friend
Sometime she's better than the rest
She makes all the better things better
And the better, best

She is always there for me
When I need her most
She's not high on herself
She doesn't brag or boast

Sure, we both have problems
Similar in size
But we are there for each other
Just to sympathize

When everything goes wrong
And it seems like no one cares
She is always there
To wipe away the tears

I do my best to help her
I try with all my might
To make her world a better place
To make it all seem right

Each of us thanks the other
For all that we have done
And how just by being a friend
Life is much more fun

0 ayat-ayat cinta:

 

- My-So-Called-Life - Copyright © 2009 Blog Ku - Milik Ku - Sesuka Hati Ku