Dec 7, 2009

My Version of Call Me.. :p


One of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right..
I'm tripping on words~~

As you walking away from me, i silently look at your back..
I just want to tell you that....

I was so happy, you were laughing..
With a smile that melts everything away..
And for instance, I know you are my best friend..
Now we were seperated by distance,
but you and I are still together..

so...

if you need someone, call me..
if you are getting mad at someone, call me..
if you are lonely, call me..
if you are sad, call me..
if you miss me, call me..

Whenever call me...

but if you do not have enough credits just miss call me...hahaha

p/s : unknown callers will be totally ignored...huhu...

0 ayat-ayat cinta:

 

- My-So-Called-Life - Copyright © 2009 Blog Ku - Milik Ku - Sesuka Hati Ku