Feb 24, 2012

- My-So-Called-Life -


Hisahiburi dane ~

I'm feeling so awesome for being a dead blog for a while now~
but I'm still alive.. YES.. I'm ALIVE!!! muahahaha...

Dunno what have got into me~ suddenly wanna update this underrated blogz~
and I don't know why~ I'm so happy today or you can say I'm not feeling depressed at all today to be exact..

WHY?

like I said... I dunno why~~hahahaha...

ANYTHING NEW?

well, so many things happened for the past few months...
some are good things.. and some are... I can't say it bad.. but maybe something that I wish it wouldn't happen to me??

but things are happened for a reason right?? so, not gonna complaint about that... just gonna go on with it.. silently keeping it to myself....... and yet again I just wish I have someone to share it with..

some people says.. Life is hard.. and it's not always easy to continue your every'days'...
and some people says.. Life is also fun... to learn something new and grown up a little on your every'days'...

but all I can say is.. you're the one living your life.. so, you choose how you wanna your life to turn out.. it's hard if you make it hard.. and it's fun if you make it fun...

but...then again.. there a twist in this thing called life...

you can't simply live by just having one of it... you need both to make to make it real.. and that's Life...

Yatta~ \(^_^)/..... after a few months I forgot to 'mengarut x tentu pasal' about myself... finally I manage to write one... yeah... I'm awesome... (somehow I'm feeling good about myself... and I don't care what people might think... I'm just being ME~)

that's all from me for now... I'll 'megarut' again next time when I have time... hahahahaha...

0 ayat-ayat cinta:

 

- My-So-Called-Life - Copyright © 2009 Blog Ku - Milik Ku - Sesuka Hati Ku